It was all a blur, but a hot summers day.
I was invited to a park; the field covered in barren, grounded yellow grass and far into the centre sat a house. It was built out of old wood that had chipped in the rain and beat-up pieces of furniture to hold it up and provide bedding and all the other luxuries a shelter would have.
I looked at the two divided parts of the house, there were large breaks in the junk-made walls that would allow wide rays of sun to streak in, or a warm flush of wind.
As soon as my eyes gazed in the house I felt warm, so comfortable; it had the most adoring vibe I had ever felt, it was so relaxed and honest, it was such a happy place. I wondered whose it was.
'Ours' was the word a lanky red haired boy had said in reply to my thoughts, not catching eye contact.
It suddenly made sense why I felt so loved, so steady.
I gazed at my main focus, the reason why I had came; I needed to speak to him, to figure things out. He had said to come to this place, and now I knew why.
When our eyes looked into one another's we knew everything, we understood each other.
In my mind it was clear that the block of land was partially his shared; he had no where else to stay but there most other nights, and it was the reason he had not come and stayed with me, he already had somewhere, and it was with his closest friends.
The group told me and a few other indescribable persons about the joint, it was where they went to get away and live. They played jokes on one another but all in good spirit.
It was all a blur, but a hot sweat in my bed.
I tried to remember the dream for the rest of the day, it wouldn't come to me, but I knew it was important. I searched and searched and did not find it.
I reached the peak of pleasure, and it hit me. The dream blasted through me and let me lay on my bed awkwardly, how was I supposed to react? The person I loved was right in front of me and had given me such happiness, yet the timing was horrendous. Was it just a dream or did it mean something? All I knew is that it definitely affected me, I couldn't really be my complete self after that. I felt terrible that the moment I orgasmed, such thoughts filled my head. what I saw was, for the first time in a long time, me in first person; looking at him in the bungalow he lived in with his friends, and finally understanding.. but consciously.. to this very moment I still haven't the slightest idea what that understanding is.
All I know is that I must contact him and apologise... I need to.
No comments:
Post a Comment