The recipe was adapted from Margret Fulton, I ran out of enough caster sugar so mother suggested I use brown sugar for the last 1/4 needed... I was hesitant, but needed sugar, so I sifted it and added it with the caster sugar. I accidentally put about a table spoon of melted butter into the mix as well instead of the noted 1tsp. They say it's best if cupcakes go straight in the oven as soon as they've been mixed, my cake went in straight away.. into a heating-up oven, and my second lot of cupcakes went in 20 minutes later.
So not all of it went to plan, but they turned out miigghhttyy fine. so fine. I indulged... I mean who says you can't get in shape and eat 12 cupcakes and a decent serving of cake while you're at it? Jessica Simpson's body in Dukes of Hazard perhaps, but whatever.
*cough* pardon me for the bad photography..
Sponge cake with passionfruit vanilla cream and strawberries.
So.. the inside of a sponge cupcake..
TADA! *laugh*
They turned out well
We had fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment